Tuesday 29 March 2011

March - Update 2 - March 24 2011

THE SEISMOGRAPH ACTIVITY was amazing at the start of the Ninth Wave http://nunki.nl/post/3746640161/9-march-2011-activation-of-the-9th-wave You can see the full set of world graphs at the link above.

Dr Calleman's article very potent as well http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Japan_earthquake.htm



This may be of a bit of surprise to you. Long ago I felt that all energies in the spectrum of Life of the Universe,The Solar System, Earth and us, the whole shebang, have resonance, frequency and are information and signal triggers. Be that as it may I felt at the earliest time of physics in school, and bearing in mind my cousin was a nuclear physicist and had a lot to do with the 'bomb' and so on, and he and I discussed meditation, auras and so forth, that when Chernobyl and now Japan disasters with atomic stuff and radiation we were never told the truth in these cases about the 'strength' and the fall out world wide.


So when these events occur the so called 'cloud and wind drift' to my view is not a true indicator of the potency and where the fall out is. On Wednesday 16th March 2011, I began to feel the 'radiation' and what I realised that in our bodies, the Earth and so forth, there is resonance set up IN THE FREQUENCY OF THE EMISSIONS , I doused this and got a yes, and this was confirmed by other sensitive's , this at FIRST IS AURIC IN THE SUBTLE FIELDS, then becomes MORE 'SOLID' as it were as the radioactive particles impact us. Similar to how animals sense our coming home, storms and so forth].

Lat Monday 21st March 2011 at super moon and Solstice I went to my friend's amazing laboratory and by a very critical test we found 'high particle emissions of Fallout as per science over the UK' more so than is stated and that of Chernobyl.

So I enquired from my Homeopath if there is a remedy and I found out from a well known 'apothecary' in Germany and elsewhere there are many. Given that Homeopathy is given such a bad press I am reluctant to reveal my sources but will tell you some of the remedies which can be a 'mixed one pill' of the following.
  1. Ayahuasca- Emerald- Rose Quartz-Plutonium-Caesium-Strontium Met. –Cobalt- Radium Bromide-X-Ray.[you can see why sceptics would balk and freak out at this].


  2. Emerald-Plutonium-Radium Bromide- Spectrum- Rose Quartz- Yellow[minor haemorrhoids by stiff cheeked boffins and diarrhoea brought on by scoffing].


  3. Ayahuasca-X-Ray-Caesium- Cobalt. [Another fit from the medical establishment].
I have 2 and 3. Remember these are subtle energy and as such are not to be taken as gospel or a cure all for severe radiation poisoning. They are useful, especially if subjected to scans and X-Rays. As usual get checked out by a health Professional or Geiger Counter. Small doses can build up like fluoride over small constant exposure or inhalation.

I am taking remedy 2[the bottle comes wrapped in foil, it is to be kept away from all other remedies and left wrapped in layers of foil in order to keep its potency], and I have soft pill 30c, and have been advised just 1 a week], the first one I took knocked the socks of me], I was advised to try remedy 3, only after next week just one and then check in with my homeopath / radionics / douser and sensitive.

Add to the above the 9th wave energy, the solar and gamma input from the Solar system, the axis slight tilt confirmed by scientists due to the Indonesian 2003 Tsunami, Haiti, and now Japan. The time difference in fractions of seconds, the drift eastwards of the magnetic pole, the collective unconscious going berserk due to financial scamming globally and the wars, rebellions and draconian food and supplement tinkering and you have quite a amount of turbulence.



I love the dubbing down of the explanations to these charts, they have to be kidding.
Geophysical Activity Forecast: Geomagnetic field activity is expected to be at quiet to unsettled levels during days 1 - 2 (24 - 25 Mar) with a chance for brief active levels as coronal hole effects persist. Activity is expected to decrease to quiet levels on day 3 (26 March) as coronal hole effects subside.

Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be at mostly low levels during the period (24 - 26 March) with a chance for an isolated M-class flare from Region 1176
Finally read my http://www.energygrid.com/futurity/geoff-freed/2010/12.html for the effect the weather and solar stuff has on humans and of course all biological organisms.

Lots of Love and buckle your seat belts. Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment