Thursday 2 August 2012

Born Free Series — Post 2 / Aug 2012




Born Free Series — Post 2 / Aug

Geoff Freed — August 2012

Former forensic technician and scientific & medical researcher, lecturer, workshop leader and psychotherapist, Dr. Geoff Freed reports on what is happening energetically on the planet at this pivotal time in history.

Hello Again

Staring off with a flash mob or experience, these are events that take place in public places, music, singing, juggling and involves lots of people and is usually merry and joyous. There is also a chap named Matt and the series' where is Matt', its sheer fun and bonding.



This is great for me as it is Russia, my parents were born in Kiev and Odessa [now Ukraine] and so this touched me especially. My parents came to this country in 1913 as babies. My grandmother lived to be a 101 and she had blonde hair that turned snow white, she had Caucasian features and oriental eyes, my late Grandfather looked the double of Stalin. These were on my Mothers side. My fathers parents were amazing, Grandmother was also very Caucasian in her features, and Grandfather a Red headed 'bit of character' with a prickly beard and very religious. I have a heart soft touch for Mother Russia, yet never been there, although know and speak to many Russian Scientists, I love their freedom to go way, way beyond the box.

fig01

Figure 1 Not my Grandmother, but similar, as a young girl.

My Grandmothers until late in their years had upright postures, strong bodies and mentally alert. The male side unfortunately passed on quickly and were not healthy. I am hoping I can survive a little longer than they. My late mother was a very healthy athlete and musician at one time. However, the stress of a husband who gambled away a vast fortune and was never at home, which caused for constant moving and different hasty and traumatic situations took her toll on bringing up two kids on her own. However, the lessons I painfully learnt led me into the spiritual path so to speak and so all these traumas were expensive suffering until I realised the blessing they gave me, to be who I am, and not be an inherited pass me down person.

My late brother and I had distaste for my late Father, and I did not see him for years, my role models were my Sensei and Sifu. The Jewish religion in which I was born into and saved my life as in my NDE, in fact all religions had no meaning for me. The bloodshed in the Old Testament left me questioning this wrathful avenging Deity. I found all other religions much the same in their own inimical way. Yet running all through these were the Golden Thread. 'Love thy Neighbour as Thyself', 'Do unto others as you would do unto yourself' and these Universal acclaims seemed beautiful and true.

I became a Judo, Kendo, Aikido, Budo pupil with a Japanese Sensei and School Master F A W Nash who was a well known Judo ka in the early days at the Budokwai in Victoria [later moved to South Kensington]. Many stories of these in earlier blogs, NDE, BUDO and so on. It was here I picked up Zen Buddhism, and used to go to the Dojo at weekends. Later on a Sifu came into my Life and I transferred over to Qi Gong, Taichi and the Tao. Physics then arose and I saw at Quantum levels the Tao at work as it were. And this has brought me to somewhere, a somewhere that is nowhere in particular, a good Koan.

It was here and now I felt 'The Way of Things' which is where all things are. There are no labels, no methods, just then free flowing river of Life, carrying me to where I need to go, the unknown destination we all face.

fig02

The key to many psychological facets, the ego hiccups we all experience at times and sometimes lead to extreme trauma and turn into hate, malice, stubborn non forgiving, which turns the body into a bitterness and a mind full of venom and spite, not only can this resentment be murderous, it can turn in on itself and cause serious physical debilities and demise.

My family and many others have had this undercurrent and the Jewish mentality can sometimes be paranoid and the slaughter them and other ethnic communities as well, and the disempowerment this leaves leads to all sorts of mental complications. The Bankers, the so called 'elite' are dumping on us now to this day; the racial, religious, atrocities are world wide. From Australia the Aborigines are again facing land grabbing, the Palestinians walled in, complete destruction in Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Somalia, Tibet and yes here in Europe as the old regimes rise again to dominate the free.

So I realised that forgiveness was the golden Key. Not a few words I forgive you and a shadow still remains and when certain 'buttons' are pushed the old stuff comes back often with a real sting in its tail. Why so? It has lain dormant in the dark recesses of the mind and has grown there waiting to be released and then a trigger, sometimes innocuous sends us into the same old, same old.

When we release let go, there is a dissolving, this then frees us, it can really be felt in the body and can often be a healing of an illness. There in a workshop in Nottingham many years back, I gave out a particular imagery of traumas we experienced and within this sequence a release was called for if possible, not to force, just like honey dissolving in warm liquid, and it was OK if it could not be achieved this time. The KEY was not to TRY, WILL IT, CONTROL IT, breathe, observe, an impartial viewer or witness, relax, let it go the way it wants, feel the pain, the tightness and so on. A lovely lady joyously exclaimed that she had a facial paralysis for many years, this was obvious when you looked at her and of course she was conscious of this, she said, its gone and one could see this. She then related the particular circumstances that caused the paralysis, a painful episode in her life that she clung too and would not release and let go. Are we not seeing this world wide now? Nations doing this to nations and so forth. Bye the way, I do not claim to have done the healing or anything coming from me as a healing energy, it was I supplied the tools; others used them for appropriate means. Those incidents were many in the 37 years of 621 workshops and countless 1-1 sessions. In those years I say over 3000 people, all them I bless as teaching me to let go. On one of the doors of a clinic I worked in the word TOILET, the letter I had been missing and was TO-LET, I then posted up TO-LET GO, and that's what one does in the loo. Constipated Mind = Constipated Body [if not in bowel maybe in chi flow, it can manifest in meanness, lack of money, other bodily or relationships, it is not giving away the false self etc]. This letting go brings real closure and it frees up the other person or circumstances as well as oneself.

Many times in back blogs it was related when for instance a person came for help and was very ill, she came from Australia to the UK to see old friends when she immigrated. She resented her divorced husband in Australia and had not spoken or seen him for 25 years, and did not even know where he was living, total blank out. When she released similar to the above, her daughter sent her a telegram saying that a letter from her ex husband had arrived on that day of her release. The content of his letter was amazing, he felt to forgive and he released his resentment, which he had held despite remarrying, having kids and being happy, however, some deep part of him held this. This synchronicity, this so called co incidence, happened so many times, that I realised there was, is, an energy, a force a vibrations, a frequency, something, perhaps travels through the quantum field, who knows, that this is am joining of SHARED RESENTMENT AND UNTIL its EXTERNALISED and recognised, owned and seen, it lays festering and closure cannot be obtained.

It also showed me scientifically that mind in non local and that the electrons that do this non locally at instantaneous separate locations, indeed show that at the fundamental level, all is one. That what we do to others is mirrored back to us, and if we do not clear the slate now we have to do it again and again, somewhere, some place.

fig03

From these examples perhaps we can realise the National, Religious, International, Political, the abuse, torture, raping of lands and taking away human rights and so forth, the collective burying and impacting of these monumental past historical events. The desperate nee for forgiveness, closure, and yet nations, peoples are so entrenched in their beliefs, culture, dogma, fanaticism, that they will defend their 'story' their patriotism to the end, even when it shown to be dysfunctional and then go into blame and denial. So you see a lot of mindfulness, awareness is needed, can we make people wake up? Yes and No. Sometimes a terrible event happens, business breakdown, relationships, world events and so forth, possibly disease and so forth. Who knows what will rock the boat to bring about fundamental release?

A universal understanding we are one. One Earth, One Home, One Humanity, One Life, One Destiny, One Divinity [for Atheists One Life]. Then it goes beyond tolerance, which usually has small residue resentment in it or prejudice, to world that is sharing, caring and compassionate. Your fate is my fate; my fate is your fate. We are family, we are as one another. We live and die under the same canopy.

It becomes obvious that the differences that are held in nations, as in individuals, group, cultures, relationships, where domination or superiority abide, instead of open attentive awareness, there is a hidden a agenda, 'were you listening' 'yes of course' and yet at the back of the so to speak we want to leap in, cut across what the other is saying, and then say 'sorry I interrupted you' or we willing by force hold back.

So the strategising university 'bright' minds in some cases are seduced into the political arena to work out strategies based on the human mind frailties as above and use it psychologically to under mind, separatism.

When I had a very responsible position, my boss told me, divide and rule and then you will be successful, play them against each other. I did the opposite, I got a better work force, harmony and output. The result I was shifted and demoted.

fig04

Figure 2 To find ways of releasing. It hurts because it is held and imprisoned in the part of the entrapped mind held in the hand of guilt; hurt, resentment and won't unclasp. Shake hands rather than make a fist.
Europe's nations should be guided towards the super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.

Gradually, it was thought, the supranational authorities, supervised by the European Council of Ministers at Brussels and the Assembly in Strasbourg, would administer all the activities of the Continent. A day would come when governments would be forced to admit that an integrated Europe was an accomplished fact, without their having had a say in the establishment of its underlying principles. All they would have to do was to merge all these autonomous institutions into a single federal administration and then proclaim a United States of Europe.' From Jean Monnet, Founder of the European Common Market 1952. So Political Union was the original goal and the harmonising of the one world government, and IT HAPPENING NOW.
It is becoming evident that by destroying the Libya, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and so on, eventually the war Lords fight amongst themselves and eventually The West under the guise of the One World Government come in with their ever cunning promises and now the loss of human rights as the former dictators were alleged to have done in those countries now devastated.

Gradually our herbs, supplements, internet freedom, human rights eroded, mad medical decisions, GM food, and some of sleep on, still thinking the economy will get better, the bankers learn their lessons, political cover ups, the old school tie. I am not calling for a rebellion outside as it were. We need a mind inner revolution. Wake up; stop perpetuating the fiscal dream, the dream of communism, capitalism, political and religious domination. Just as the above see through the ploy by being awake, aware, questioning, see how the emotions drive one towards comfort, cosy hypnotic acceptance, breathe, witness and so the energy is cut off towards mindless addictive thoughts which produce emotions and force one to act accordingly.

fig05

One often hears the phrase 'I am just an individual what can I do?' You can research those individuals who campaigned and broke the spell of dictatorship and despotism. It just takes a choice, 'I am not a robot I am a free thinking person—or am I?' First free your 'brain/head' then appropriate action arrives. Act from the Quiet mind, not from doing busy frenzy mind, or a sleepy trance of conformity. What is your job as above? True we need some money, ----How much is enough? When is enough greed, keeping up with the neighbours, I must be successful, by whose standards is success measured?

My Mum never put much pressure on me. However, there was a lovely story in which my dearest lovely Mum became my Guru and my saviour. My late Brother and I shared two vehicles this was when I was 26 years of age, 47 years back, Woolf was his name 'We need to sign the renewal forms for our vehicles' When I looked at the forms it said name, for a flash I saw myself in my mind's mirror and the feeling was 'Who is this, I am a temporary form, made of atoms' Then address I felt like putting the Universe, then age and I felt like putting eternal being' Woolf said 'are you alright, you seem distracted' ' Yes' I replied and signed appropriately. This then left me dazed and I felt I had amnesia.

When I got home I said to Mum 'I feel shocked, dazed and I cannot remember anything, it's all hazy' 'Oy Veh[Jewish expression] its all those bangs on the head from those kendo, smendo[there will be several other expressions not spelling mistakes]Judo Smoodo, why don't you find a nice Jewish girl, get married, have children, become a mensh[a respectable Jewish person]be somebody?

Mum I am in trouble I have to go to work and I cannot remember anything. Then she said 'Why don't you do what your teacher told you, sit on the bed look at your belly button, and relax' She looked so worried I did just that. After a while of gentle breathing this came to me' " I know that I don't Know, but when I need to Know, I will Know' Suddenly it seemed my memory bank slid to one side of my head, brain, and I was happy with 'not knowing I had to Know, to have knowledge'.

This has been my 'saviour' and when I was told I had lung cancer and to start chemotherapy I once again did the 'stillness breathing' what followed was appropriate and healing [another sharing perhaps], the same with leaving work four times to do' my thing', and so on, we all have our story and drama, the trick is to let go of it, I do not have much trust or faith, it seems the challenges bring this about.

What is clear now is that I am not enlightened, for there is no such thing in my view. I do not have faith in anything in particular, I do not know if there is a God, yet it feels like there is a invisible intelligence at work behind the scenes, however, I realise by letting go of the above concepts and being in that open, empty, space, breathing gently, aware and feeling free, and yes body pains at times, something else flows in and what that is beyond words but ever so fulfilling.
G1 Minor
Power systems: weak power grid fluctuations can occur.

Spacecraft operations: minor impact on satellite operations possible.

Other systems: migratory animals are affected at this and higher levels; aurora is commonly visible at high latitudes (northern Michigan and Maine)**.

7th July 2012 Hey Man I am an animal too, and I have a pineal gland and an ethmoid process which is sensitive to magnetic fluctuations. Just so happened on this day the following after pictures and captions below.

fig05

fig07

Figure 3 A NICE BUDDHIST BOY

fig08
S1 Minor
Biological: none.

Satellite operations: none.

Other systems: minor impacts on HF radio in the polar regions
You cannot be serious!
R1 Minor
HF Radio: Weak or minor degradation of HF radio communication on sunlit side, occasional loss of radio contact.

Navigation: Low-frequency navigation signals degraded for brief intervals.
OY VEH!

The more emotionally the brain reacted to the initial injury, the more likely it was that pain will persist after the injury has healed, he said. A quote from an article on pain research.
EU Proposes to Drop Zero Tolerance Policy

The European Commission has issued a proposal to drop the policy of zero tolerance for unapproved and untested GMOs in food. The proposal suggests setting a threshold below which contaminated imports could enter Europe's food chain.

This is similar to the EU's move in 2011 … they once had a zero tolerance policy regarding GM contamination from unapproved GMOs in animal feed, but last year decided to allow contamination with up to 0.1 percent of such materials. At the time, Greenpeace EU agriculture policy adviser Stefanie Hundsdorfer said:

"If the safety of a GM crop has not been tested in Europe, it should not be allowed. Setting a tolerance threshold, however low, is a sign that Europe is losing control over its own food production to please American exporters. The danger now is that EU countries come under pressure from the pro-GM lobby to also allow GM contamination in food products for direct human consumption."

And, alas, that moment has come, just over one year later. Several GM opponents are urging the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Secretary of State Caroline Spelman to reject the proposals, noting:

"Pressure to drop the zero tolerance policy comes from the US government, the WTO and the biotech industry."



EU Blocks France's Ban on GM Corn

France recently asked the European Commission to suspend Monsanto's authorization to plant genetically modified MON 810 corn, citing "significant risks for the environment" shown in recent scientific studies (Germany has also banned the cultivation of MON 810 corn).

The EU stepped in and blocked the ban, which was an unsettling move to put it mildly, considering that in a leaked cable from 2007, Craig Stapleton, who was the U.S. ambassador to France at the time, commented on France's plan to ban the cultivation of GM corn, and stated that retaliation would occur:

"Europe is moving backwards not forwards on this issue with France playing a leading role, along with Austria, Italy and even the [European] Commission... Moving to retaliation will make clear that the current path has real costs to EU interests and could help strengthen European pro-biotech voice.

... Country team Paris recommends that we calibrate a target retaliation list that causes some pain across the EU since this is a collective responsibility, but that also focuses in part on the worst culprits. The list should be measured rather than vicious and must be sustainable over the long term, since we should not expect an early victory."



UK Also Moving Full Steam Ahead with GMOs

Meanwhile, in the UK the Agriculture Biotechnology Council (ABC) published a new report "Going for Growth," which, according to GMWatch, "calls for GM to be put at the heart of agricultural development in the UK." But ABC is not a government authority; it's a GM industry lobby group that represents the interests of Monsanto, Bayer, DuPont, Syngenta and other biotech giants.

However, the ABC is meeting with key UK government officials to present their case, and reportedly "the industry's push for GM is already being welcomed."

Ironically, around this same time, a leading supporter of GM foods in the UK, George Freeman, has been touting a supposedly "healthier" broccoli that fights heart disease as GM, and using it to show how "GM food can improve health." But it turns out the broccoli, sold under the brand Marks & Spencer is not GM at all, but is produced using natural plant breeding methods!

Freeman, who has received money from the biotech industry, is now in hot water with Marks & Spencer, who has banned GM foods for more than 10 years, and was one of the first UK retailers to put such a ban in place!

This type of thing has actually happened before. In 2008, retired chief government scientist in the UK, Professor Sir David King made claims that drought-resistant crops that have increased yields by 30% were being planted in South Africa – even though the plants were only in a trial period, and effectiveness had yet to be proven. And as reported in the Guardian:

"King has been wrong before about new crops in Africa, claiming that a successful project near Lake Victoria was benefiting from GM technology, before having to admit the crops involved were not GM at all."



GM Soy Linked to Illnesses in Farm Pigs

As you probably know the reason why there's such heated controversy over the allowance of GM crops is due to their many health dangers, and the fact that their genes are capable of transferring to non-GM plants 'horizontally,' which means you cannot contain them. They absolutely WILL contaminate their conventional and organic counterparts, so one day soon there may be no such thing as "GM-free," because everything will be contaminated – especially with the recent approval of GM alfalfa.

Jeffrey Smith, author of Seeds of Deception and Genetic Roulette: The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods, provides overwhelming evidence that genetically engineered foods are unsafe and should never have been introduced. Smith has documented at least 65 serious health risks from GM food products.

Among them:
  • Offspring of rats fed GM soy showed a five-fold increase in mortality, lower birth weights, and the inability to reproduce
  • Male mice fed GM soy had damaged young sperm cells
  • The embryo offspring of GM soy-fed mice had altered DNA functioning
  • Many US farmers report sterility or fertility problems among pigs and cows fed GM corn
  • Investigators in India have documented fertility problems, abortions, premature births, and other serious health issues, including deaths, among buffaloes fed GM cottonseed products
There are countless examples of GM crop failures, as well as GM-associated toxicity being observed in animals fed the plants. For instance, a farmer in Denmark became frustrated because his pigs were sick. The pigs had chronic diarrhea, birth defects, reproductive problems, reduced appetite, bloating, stomach ulcers, weaker and smaller piglets, and reduced litter sizes – and they were being fed GM soybeans.

The farmer looked into the effects of GM foods and their associated herbicides, and stopped feeding his 450 sows GM soy, giving them non-GM fishmeal instead. It only took two days for him to see noticeable results -- for the better.
fig09

fig10

No wonder literacy and the lack of communication are so prevalent. The title taken from these pictures and there are more is 'Hanging out with Friends'.



Off the Grid. There are many people now going off the grid. I saw a BBC 3 documentary by a young women going to Japan and other countries and seeing what young people are up to. The one I viewed was where she saw what a trend world wise was, young people living in well built cardboard boxes, hard to get a job, and most of the work is part time. Internet café's offer small sleeping spaces and many joining together to work part time and share their wages. Then there is the ageing population and the fact that in 2032 people will have to work till they are 80 because of the ageing population and so on.

Nick Rosen above discusses the ways to go off the grid and so on. This may happen sooner than one thinks.



In Japan, because of the social etiquette it is shameful to be out of work, and the amazing thing to do to try to get work and the parental pressure and denial of the times. There is a wood where young commit suicide and the data is being covered up. The presenter says could it come here in the UK and in fact all over the world.



This will shock you when you see this is HAPPENING RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES IN THE UK AND THE USA, the cover up, lazy Brits, and so on. PLEASE WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH.
'Stacey Dooley looks at how the economic crisis has affected young people in Japan. ... Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all ... To find out, Stacey Dooley travels to Greece, Ireland and Japan, three ... new type of homelessness, with many young people having resorted to living in'

Eight key points from the relative risks data
  1. On evaluation of the most widespread sources of preventable risk, smoking still appears the single riskiest activity for a UK citizen: by comparison, you're 797,940 times more likely to die from smoking than from taking a food supplement!
  2. A person resident in the UK is an incredible 293,006 times more likely to die from preventable medical injuries than from taking a food supplement. For herbal medicines, it's a still-enormous 36,625 times!
  3. A spell in a UK hospital poses a similar risk of death to active military service in Iraq or Afghanistan!
  4. The risk of death from pharmaceutical drugs in the UK is 62,000 times that of taking food supplements
  5. Pharmaceutical drugs pose nearly double the risk of death than motorcycle accidents on UK roads
  6. The UK bar chart reveals that herbal medicines and food supplements can both be regarded as 'supersafe', posing no significant risk of death. The risk of death is less than 1 in 10 million people exposed to food supplements!
  7. By contrast, preventable medical injuries in UK hospitals are in the 'Dangerous' category, with a risk of death greater than 1 in 1,000 – along with smoking and military service in Iraq and Afghanistan
  8. UK residents are about as likely to be hit by lightning or to be killed on the London Underground than to die from taking herbal remedies or dietary supplements
Call to action

Please spread this information far and wide! Share the charts and data sources on Facebook, Twitter and other social media, and email them to all your contacts. The more people know the truth, the more difficult it will be for detractors of natural medicine to claim that it is a danger to the public and in need of further regulation or banning

Want to avoid running a risk of death similar to that of a soldier serving in the Middle East? Then take responsibility for your own health, keep yourself healthy and avoid the need to go to hospital! Some pointers on healthy eating and lifestyles are given in our Food4Health campaign.

Courtesy of ANH.
Read ANH STUDY 'ANH-Intl e-Alert: Supplements and herbs 300,000 times safer than hospitals.



In a lighter vain a 4 min cheer up.
RED SPARROWS

The RAF aerobatic display team in the UK is the equivalent of the US Navy's Blue Angels or the Canadian Snowbirds. Unfortunately, due to the very high cost of aviation jet fuel and ongoing aircraft maintenance, the Royal Air Force has had to make severe cuts to their operating budget. Determined not to let the adoring public down at various air shows they have, therefore, come up with a reduced display which, as well as being much cheaper to run, has been turned over to the members of the Drill team of the British Fire Dept in Hampshire, in the south of England . Here is the result. I am proud to be able to offer it to you to enjoy. God Save the Queen!
What a crazy spoof! Only the Brits could pull this off.
*Air Show Spectacular*
*THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR PILOTS AND*
*FIREFIGHTERS*
Absolutely brilliant!

On that Note Lots of Love and fly high and yet keep grounded. Geoff



No comments:

Post a Comment